[How to Fried Ribs]
Pork ribs are a kind of food that many people like to eat. When eating pork ribs, naturally, many different eating methods have been developed.
And those who love to eat ribs will find that each kind of ribs can make the ribs show a very good taste, and is unique.
Fried pork ribs are a favorite way of eating for young people and children.
Today’s article will explain the steps for making fried pork ribs.
Method 1: Prepare 400 grams of pork ribs, 1 egg, and 2 fine salt.
5 teaspoons, 1 teaspoon of garlic, 3 peppers, 0 dry and wet starch each.
5 tablespoons, 3 tablespoons of sweet and sour sauce, 1500 grams of peanut oil.
The actual step (1) Wash the ribs, cut into strips, then cut into 3cm pieces, put them in a bowl, add refined salt, wet starch and mix well, and then mix the egg liquid to mix, then pat dry starch.
(2) Peel the garlic and chop it;
(3) Set the wok on a hot fire, heat the peanut oil, cook until it is 70% hot, add pork ribs and fry until golden brown.
(4) Return the wok to the oven, add garlic, chilli powder, sweet and sour, mix with wet starch and mix, divide into two small plates, serve on the table and dip.
Practice two ingredients to prepare the main ingredients: ribs.
Ingredients: peppercorn, ginger, spring onion, flour, raw flour (the ratio of flour to starch is 4: 1), salt, oil, beer, eggs.
Practice step 1, raw materials are ready for use.
2. Wash the pork ribs, add pepper powder (prickly scallion stir-fry with low heat, then crush with a rolling pin.
), Ground ginger, spring onions, soy sauce, salt, beer.
3. Stir well and marinate.
4. Marinated pork ribs, add flour, raw flour, eggs.
5. Stir evenly so that each rib is evenly battered.
6. Use the chopsticks to stir, it can flow slowly.
7, the oil pan is heated to 6-7 minutes, and then the ribs.
8. In order not to stick, you can put them one by one.
9, after setting, you can flip a bit to remove the adhesion.
10, fried to golden, chopsticks can easily poke through the ribs, remove the drained oil.
Then heat the oil pan on high fire and fry again.
11. Remove the fried pork ribs and place them on kitchen paper. Absorb the excess oil.
12, fried pork ribs eat hot.
(If you have extra food next time, you can steam it.